If you have questions about a specific case, such as whether a hearing is scheduled, please check first.

If you want to resolve a warrant for your arrest, contact your attorney. The Public Defender can be reached at (816) 889-2099.

If you need assistance with child support cases assigned to the Prosecutor’s Office, contact Family Support at 816-881-3171, weekdays from 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. or contact the Missouri Family Support Division Customer Call Center for assistance with any child support matter at 1-866-313-9960. 

If you need to send restitution payments, please use the U.S. Postal Service. Be sure to complete money order and include your case number and print your name clearly. Addresses to mail those payments are below.

For all other questions, please call one of the below phone numbers. All calls are answered live from 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. and voicemails left post that are checked and followed up on hourly until 5:00 p.m.

  1. For cases filed at the Downtown Courthouse, 415 East 12th Street, Kansas City MO 64106. Please call (816) 881-3555.
  2. For cases filed at the Eastern Jackson County Courthouse in Independence, 308 West Lexington Avenue, Independence, MO 64050. Please call 816-881-4400.
  1. Jackson County Courthouse

    415 E 12th Street, 11th Floor
    Kansas City, MO 64106
    Phone: 816-881-3555
    Map It
  1. Eastern Jackson County Courthouse

    321 W Lexington Avenue
    Independence, MO 64050
    Phone: 816-881-4400
    Map It
  1. Child Support

    324 E 11th Street,11th Floor
    Kansas City, MO 64106
    Phone: 816-881-3171
    Map It